Sunday, November 7, 2010

Altered Book: Family Traditions

My family traditions page was based on Thanksgiving. It was hard to choose a specific tradition, but I decided to go with one that was most familiar.

The Process:
To begin, I  decided to gesso the pages so that the words them were not seen as well and also so that the page was easier to create. Next I found photos of my traditions and printed them off of the computer. I put Scrabble stickers on the page to spell out "Family Traditions" because we always play a game during Thanksgiving.
Next, I found some puzzle pieces and glued them on the page because we always have a puzzle going during the holidays. 


To finish, I wrote about the family tradition on both pages so that the page would look more "full". 

No comments:

Post a Comment