Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cubist Still Life

I made a photo montage to make the image look more like cubes. I also had the apple as my focal point. I did this by taking different photos of the still life at different angles so the final piece would look different from the actual display and I overlapped the photos to create a more "cube" feel. I made the apple larger than the actual size so that it would be my focal point.

I made a photo montage for my project to make the still life look "distorted".

4 comments:

  1. Brittany I think this looks great!! Good job! love you! --Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! As you can tell, I changed the picture a little because my teacher asked me for a focal point. Do you like it still?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, good, your working hard. What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is okay. It's not my best project, but I'm proud of it. I feel like I challenged myself more than my self portrait.

    ReplyDelete